A question about camera calibration: the precision of the CalibrateCamera2

A question about camera calibration: the precision of the CalibrateCamera2

haoyu19871202
here, I have a program for camera calibration, and I use 11 pictures
to calculate the intrinsic  parameters and the Extrinsic parameters,
then , I change the program, and I delete the CalibrateCamera2 and add
 FindExtrinsicCameraParams2, the intrinsic  parameters has been known,
and added to the program too,however, the result has  large difference
compared with the original result,So,which result shall I take?