Academic subjects needed for Computer Vision

Academic subjects needed for Computer Vision

 I am wondering if I can get some input on what academic subjects I will need to know to do Computer Vision. I have an Associates in Computer Science. I have also taken Differential Equations, three semesters of Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics and Physics I, II, and III. I am planning to transfer from my community college to a 4 year university in the United States. My general question is what should I study? Math? Physics? Engineering?

 Thanks for the input.

 Best Regards,
 Peter Lehrer