Accessing Multiple images

opencv-users mailing list
Dear Sir,
I have to read and display multiple images in a folder using C++. Around 64 images are there. Please help me regarding this.
Thanks and regardsDeepak A B C

Re: Accessing Multiple images

opencv-users mailing list
you can use dirent.h file to get the files from folder. I have a blog post
i interested read @
http://kemppro.blogspot.com/2014/02/display-images-as-video-with-open-cv.html

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Deepak Achar [hidden email]
[OpenCV] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I have to read and display multiple images in a folder using C++. Around
> 64 images are there. Please help me regarding this.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Deepak A B C

Re: Accessing Multiple images

opencv-users mailing list

 Can you display them one at time?
 Do you want to display them all at once in the same image?
 Do you want to display them all at once in there own window?
 What is the file name of two or three of or images?
 Do you want to display a two ore three at a time, to do a visual compare?