Algo for tracking

christophe_jacquelin
Hello,

What is the algorithm to use for tracking an organ in a medical
ultrasound image.

Thank you,
Christophe

Re: Algo for tracking

Lim Yeen Fei
first of all, im not familar with medical imaging so the question i ask
might be silly for u :D
is your image consist of only single frmae, or its composite of
multiple image from same direction ?
obviously the object we're interested (organ) wont be moving, so i
guess we will have to do segmentation and extract the high response
part of image for further processing.(maybe using pattern matching)

--- In [hidden email], "christophe_jacquelin"
<christophe_jacquelin@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What is the algorithm to use for tracking an organ in a medical
> ultrasound image.
>
> Thank you,
> Christophe

K T

Re: Re: Algo for tracking

K T
the easiest way would be to apply SIFT or SURF algorithm on all frames and
extract the 'features' characterizing an organ like that.
cvs version of opencv has surf function available
of course, some implementation needs to be done

--- In OpenCV@yahoogroups. com, "christophe_ jacquelin"