Antwort: Got some problem

S.Roeber
Hi, simply use a tools like http://www.cassandra-vision.com/, where streaming of a camera can be done by drag & drop. If you are new to OpenCV, then this would be made things easier.

Regads

Von:        "opencv-users mailing list [via opencv-users]" <[hidden email]>
An:        "S.Roeber" <[hidden email]>,
Datum:        29.05.2015 10:24
Betreff:        Got some problem

Hi everyone! Well i have got a problem here. I am pretty new to openCV and have been trying to learn it. But while writing a code for camera streaming, my camera's light gets on but I cannot get any streaming video. The code does not seem to have any errors as such. But still here it is.

#include<opencv/cvaux.h>
#include<opencv/highgui.h>
#include<opencv/cxcore.h>

#include<stdio.h>
#include<stdlib.h>
int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
cvNamedWindow("Example2", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
CvCapture* capture= cvCaptureFromCAM(CV_CAP_ANY);
while(1)
{
IplImage* frame= cvQueryFrame(capture);
if(!frame)
break;
cvShowImage("Example2",frame);
char c= cvWaitKey(33);
if(c==27)
break;
}
cvReleaseCapture(&capture);
cvDestroyWindow("Example2");
return 0;

http://opencv-users.1802565.n2.nabble.com/Got-some-problem-tp7585483.html
To start a new topic under opencv-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from opencv-users,
click here.
NAML