Quantcast

Apply Matlab's LUT in OpenCV

dash

I want to apply Matlab's 512 element Look Up Table in OpenCV for performing a morphological operation. I came across this.

 http://opencv-users.1802565.n2.nabble.com/cvLut-for-morphological-operation-clean-bridge-td5598323.html

But I cannot understand what the steps are? Split the image how? Convert what?

Please help me in implementing this. It would be a great help, if someone could explain the significance of each step, particularly the first one. Why use that specific filter? Does it need to be used for all morphological operations?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

dash