Artifacts appear using imread function from opencv

Artifacts appear using imread function from opencv

opencv-users mailing list
Hi, all

I use imread function to read one jpeg file and save the rgb image in bmp
format. Comparing the two files, I found artifacts appear and use green
circle to denote artifacts. The version of OpenCV is 3.0. I compile the
libraries by myself with SSE, SSE2 and SSE3 switchd on (default setting).
My OS is windows 7 professional. You can use the following image to check.

original jpg file: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt09XTB
readed bmp file with green circle: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1FP72I

If I read the jpeg file in Matlab, the rgb image is correct. I save rgb
image in png format in Matlab, read the png file using opencv and save the
loaded image in bmp file. Everything is OK. It seems that there is a
problem with jpeg decoder. The jpeg library used is libjpeg.lib.

Regards
Jogging Song

Re:[OpenCV] Artifacts appear using imread function from opencv

opencv-users mailing list

网盘下不来啊

Sent from my Mi phone
On "Jogging Song [hidden email] [OpenCV]" <[hidden email]>, Oct 20, 2015 10:27 PM wrote:

[...]

Posted by: baifrank <[hidden email]>
Change settings: http://www.yahoogroups.com/mygroups, select
   Get Emails (get all posts)
   Daily Digest (one summary email per day)
   Read on the web (read posts on the web only)Or Unsubscribe by mailing [hidden email]

.