Quantcast

Assigning unique id to Face detected in openCV

Assigning unique id to Face detected in openCV

opencv-users mailing list
Hi ,

I created a system to detect faces in a image & identify their gender and
age bracket.
Now I need to Assign Unique Id to each detected face. Any body please guide
me how should I proceed?

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: Assigning unique id to Face detected in openCV

opencv-users mailing list
Hi Gaurav, I am in Mexico, I am working on something similar, I was wondering if you can share the code? or if you be so kind and explain how you did, the age and gender.

 I been looking at Clib and computer vsion...

 There is a reall good book that will tell you how is done, Martering OpenCV with practical computer vision projects, charter 6 an on.

 here is the link : https://github.com/MasteringOpenCV/code https://github.com/MasteringOpenCV/code

 thanks.
 Oscar.