Blob Detection, by width and Height

opencv-users mailing list
Hello List,

I would like to know how to detect and filter blobs by width and/or height.
I see that ::SimpleBlobDetection does not have these arguments. Should I
run to third party Blob libraries? If yes, which one?

THANKS ALL!

Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas
Litma Tecnologia
VIVO: (48)8857.6666
skype:luiz.gustavo.castelan.povoas

Re: Blob Detection, by width and Height

opencv-users mailing list
Or maybe I should try to use text detector on my program? Where can I find
EXAMPLES of OpenCV3.0 text detector?

best regards,

Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas
Litma Tecnologia
VIVO: (48)8857.6666
skype:luiz.gustavo.castelan.povoas

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I would like to know how to detect and filter blobs by width and/or
> height. I see that ::SimpleBlobDetection does not have these arguments.
> Should I run to third party Blob libraries? If yes, which one?
>

> THANKS ALL!
>
> Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas
> Litma Tecnologia
> VIVO: (48)8857.6666
> skype:luiz.gustavo.castelan.povoas

Re:[OpenCV] Blob Detection, by width and Height

cvBlob。you can google it

发自我的小米手机
在 Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas [hidden email] [OpenCV] <[hidden email]>,2016年1月15日 下午8:24写道:

Hello List,

I would like to know how to detect and filter blobs by width and/or height. I see that ::SimpleBlobDetection does not have these arguments. Should I run to third party Blob libraries? If yes, which one?

THANKS ALL!

Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas
Litma Tecnologia
VIVO: (48)8857.6666
skype:luiz.gustavo.castelan.povoas

Posted by: 317000130 <[hidden email]>
Change settings: http://www.yahoogroups.com/mygroups, select
   Get Emails (get all posts)
   Daily Digest (one summary email per day)
   Read on the web (read posts on the web only)Or Unsubscribe by mailing [hidden email]

.