(C++Interface) How to set channel of interest (COI)

(C++Interface) How to set channel of interest (COI)

Matthias Schmieder
Hi there,

I'm kind of confused. Does anyone know how to set the channel of interest with the new C++Interface? First I thought one could use the MATLAB-style Range-Operator, but as far as I know this will only work in two dimensions.

Can anybody tell me how to do this without using the cv::split method? I don't want to allocate more, that's why I want to set an COI.#

Thanks!