C++Interface - missing cv::initUndistortMap() function

C++Interface - missing cv::initUndistortMap() function

Matthias Schmieder
Hello there,

I tried to find the initUndistortMap() function in the new C++-Interface but could locate it. In the previous OpenCV versions I used to compute the maps for the 'remap()' function out of the cameraMatrix and distortion coefficients.

I know that there is a function called 'undistort()' which let's me insert the cameraMatrix and the distortion coefficients directly, but what I want is to get the maps. Is there a possibility to do this?

Thanks for your help...