CCD camera recognition problem using cvCaptureFromCam

CCD camera recognition problem using cvCaptureFromCam

johnarg15
I am new to OpenCV. I am able to use OpenCV image display and other
functions in my MFC program. I want to display live image from CCD
camera using OpenCV in my program. Can anyone suggest some approach for
recognizing the CCD camera using cvCaptureFromCam. Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: CCD camera recognition problem using cvCaptureFromCam

basel666666
hello
if you need to use cvCaptureFromCam, check this:
the port of cam should be the first, ie port CAM1
if does not work, your cam would be compatible with cams used with
opencv lib
check the documention of opencv for see yor cam if it compatible or not

salame

--- In [hidden email], "basel666666" <basel666666@...> wrote:

> hello
> if you need to use cvCaptureFromCam, check this:
> the port of cam should be the first, ie port CAM1
> if does not work, your cam would be compatible with cams used with
> opencv lib
> check the documention of opencv for see yor cam if it compatible or
not

> salame

Thank you.