CCTV camera

Somnath Mukherjee
    Hi ,
           Anybody work with CCTV surveillance camera which can be directly
accessible through Opencv VideoCapture class like USB camera

   Thanks & Regards
  Somnath Mukherjee

Re: CCTV camera

Fábián Kristóf - Szabolcs
Hi Somnath,

Yes of course, what's your question?

Regards,

Fabian

________________________________
Feladó: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, meghatalmazó: Somnath Mukherjee [hidden email] [OpenCV] <[hidden email]>
Elküldve: 2017. november 20. 7:45
Címzett: [hidden email]
Tárgy: [OpenCV] CCTV camera

    Hi ,
           Anybody work with CCTV surveillance camera which can be directly accessible through Opencv VideoCapture class like USB camera

   Thanks & Regards
  Somnath Mukherjee
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: CCTV camera

Somnath Mukherjee
Hi Fabian,

I want to connect directly this camera with my Laptop and trying to use
image processing using OpenCV, but here output is no output of USB , please
help me how to connect and able to see the real time video feed
I am sending the link from where you can get some idea

https://www.amazon.in/Hikvision-DS-2CE16D0T-IRP-Vision-Outdoor-Bullet/dp/B01CZ00NSG/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1511237503&sr=1-4&keywords=hikvision+cctv+camera&dpID=411dfiP4g3L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

[image: Inline image 1]

   Thanks & Regards
  Somnath Mukherjee
[hidden email]

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 11:47 PM, Fábián Kristóf - Szabolcs
[hidden email] [OpenCV] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Somnath,
>
> Yes of course, what's your question?
>

> Regards,
>

> Fabian
>

> ------------------------------
> *Feladó:* [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, meghatalmazó:
> Somnath Mukherjee [hidden email] [OpenCV] <
> [hidden email]>
> *Elküldve:* 2017. november 20. 7:45
> *Címzett:* [hidden email]
> *Tárgy:* [OpenCV] CCTV camera
>

>     Hi ,
>            Anybody work with CCTV surveillance camera which can be
> directly accessible through Opencv VideoCapture class like USB camera
>

>    Thanks & Regards
>   Somnath Mukherjee
> [hidden email]

21jdu75z2vL.jpg (8K) Download Attachment