CV110.dll Error Generate

mohsen-3
Dear All
i am basic user of opencv,
while debugging my program in Visual C++, the Error  "CV110.dll not
found" generate.
would you please helpme to clear this problem?

regard
mohsen

Re: CV110.dll Error Generate

cdemirkir
You need to show the place of the binaries of the OpenCV to VS IDE....

Cem

--- In [hidden email], "mohsen" <m_sedaghat_hoseini@...> wrote:

> Dear All
> i am basic user of opencv,
> while debugging my program in Visual C++, the Error  "CV110.dll not
> found" generate.
> would you please helpme to clear this problem?
>
> regard
> mohsen

Re: CV110.dll Error Generate

ali onur
--- In [hidden email], "cdemirkir" <cdemirkir@...> wrote:

> You need to show the place of the binaries of the OpenCV to VS IDE....
>
> Cem
>
> --- In [hidden email], "mohsen" <m_sedaghat_hoseini@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All
> > i am basic user of opencv,
> > while debugging my program in Visual C++, the Error  "CV110.dll not
> > found" generate.
> > would you please helpme to clear this problem?
> >
> > regard
> > mohsen

Hi,
Look at the Program Files/OpenCV/bin directory.according to the
version of the opencv you installed, it is probable that they may be
cv099.dll or cv110.dll. the version of yours may be required to be
opencv 1.0..