Camera displacement detection

andrea.grifoni
For a videosurveillance system I need to detect a camera displacement
event (camera is moved from its original position).

Some suggestion on how to do this with openCV?

Thanks

Andrea

Re: Camera displacement detection

khos88
Hi

generally aerial cameras include this information(camera
displacement). if you want to compute the image shift you can use
optical flow of KLT tracker or phase correlation. this is very useful
to compute displacement of frames without camera information.

good luck for your study
SUKHEE

--- In [hidden email], "andrea.grifoni" <andrea.grifoni@...>
wrote:

> For a videosurveillance system I need to detect a camera displacement
> event (camera is moved from its original position).
>
> Some suggestion on how to do this with openCV?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrea

Re: Camera displacement detection

andrea.grifoni
I don't need to know exactly camera shift, only that a event of camera
displacement has happened (for a vidosurveillance system), so I need a
lightweight method (not so robust...)

Thanks