Quantcast

Can openCV perform Image morphing?

selva_kum9
Hi All,

    I am very curious about the ability of the openCV in image
morphing. Say, I need to change one human face of age 26 to age of 60.
Is this kind (especially changing one human face to different views) of
morphing possible?

Regards,
Selvakumar

Re: Can openCV perform Image morphing?

davidmarcelo2003
I have found this:

http://engineeering.blogspot.com/2008/07/image-morphing-with-opencv.html

It says something like this:
- you must select 8 point with the mouse in both images.
- the application calculate the fundamental matrix.
-you can change the ALPHA parameter. With ALPHA=0, result = left image; with
ALPHA = 1, result = right image.
-you can save and load the selected point of the images.

Regards.