Can't access files

donmichael013

I'm using Dev-C++ for developing openCV code..Works pretty good..
My problem is that I cant open files by specifying their location..

Like cvLoadImage("C:\something.jpg",1);

I have to copy them to the same folder in which the compiled application is generated..
Have you guys the same problem??
Please reply..

Thanx..

Re: Can't access files

Jean-Pierre Landry
Did you tried like this:

cvLoadImage("C:\\something.jpg",1);

(you have to use double backslash in C strings...)