Contact information

rob.addis
Could I have the email address of someone I can contact who could give
the final answer on some questions regarding OpenCV licencing and code
reuse. I Have some out of the ordinary questions for them.

Kind regards
Rob

Re: Contact information

Xavier Delacour
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:01 AM, rob.addis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Could I have the email address of someone I can contact who could give
> the final answer on some questions regarding OpenCV licencing and code
> reuse. I Have some out of the ordinary questions for them.

You should probably just post your questions to the list. OpenCV is of
course released under a BSD license, and you can find it in the tree
(in LICENSE or similar file, as well as preamble of every source
file).

Are your questions related to IPP?

Xavier