Error playing (with OpenC) an uncompressed AVI file created with OpenCV

Error playing (with OpenC) an uncompressed AVI file created with OpenCV

ejorge19
I'm recording some videos from a webcam for later processing, I use
cvVideoWriter with 10-15 fps and set "uncompressed video" in the codec
selection dialog (I'm working on Windows and passing -1 as the FOURCC
parameter).

Later, I load the avi file created and as I process every frame I send
it to a window so that I can have a look at it. But there's a problem
here, videos appear incorrectly, the right part of every frame appears
on the left, as if the pixels were horizontally "shifted". However,
when playing the video with Windows Media Player, Nero ShowTime, even
with MATLAB, it plays correctly.

I'm planning on merging both programas (video capture and video
processing), and that way I'll avoid the problem, but I'd like to know
if there's a fix to this.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.