Quantcast

Feature detection

youssefmarina@ymail.com
Hello,
I am working on a comparative study of corner/junction detectors which means
comparing detectors with eachother for example JUDOCA detector, SUSAN, etc....
according to their accuracy.
so I need to know ideas to make the comparison using it but the result should
give me numerical analysis.
For example, analysis between time and resolution, orientation and resolution,
Thank you.

Re: Feature detection

kinclong2
Hello,

Reveal the math inside those algorithms you want to compare then analyze in pure math first (iteration/the usage of transcendetal function/etc). Benchmark/evaluate/plot/callgraph/etc the implemented code later on. The last would be statistics application.

The numerical analysis will be on the accuracy of the detection and the completeness of the result.

Read this http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/fileadmin/Documentation/Prepublications/2004/CMLA2004-01.pdf