Good Stereo Vision Kit

nixknacks
Hey everyone!

OpenCV book is in the mail, I've been doing my studies on stereo
vision and I'm super pumped to start playing with it.

Currently, I'm goofing around with 2 webcams, but in the long term, I
really need a stereo vision kit that can do the calculations on board
to free up processor cycles on my laptop.

Any suggestions on a good system to purchase?  I know the bumblebee is
nice, but it's a little pricey...

Re: Good Stereo Vision Kit

Win Heagy
Have you seen the Surveyor Stereo camera system?
http://surveyor.com

Win