HaarTraining Problem

Jamshid Dastur
I'm new to opencv, i've used the same face detector, but now to
experiment i'm willing to detect other objects like hand etc, so i
tried the haartraining and found a tutorial on it...while following it
i've been able to create the sample file, but when i reached the
training stage and i'm executing haartraining i get the following
error

unspecified error (unable to read negative images)

can anyone help me out with object detection.

Best Regards
Jamshid Dastur

Re: HaarTraining Problem

mshoaib_amin
Hi,
check whether the path of the images in sample file is correct.
for example if negative images and sample file are in same folder then
sample should only contain image name otherwise the relative path.
for same folder sample file should contain entries like
img1.jpg
img2.jpg

etc

Regards