How can I make blob as image from original image

How can I make blob as image from original image

Rana-5
Dear Friends

I want to separate blob and make the blob as image from the original
image. As blobs are conneted components and like a structure, I can not
get the image data of that blob.Is there any simple code to perform
this action? Please help me with simple code.

If possible, Please tell me what to do to run blob tracking example in
opencv sample.

Rana

Re: How can I make blob as image from original image

goosebustert5
Hi,
I'm new to CodeCV but I hope I can give you some usefull hints anyways:

- For extracting pics I would start with looking for coords of the
blobs in the pic. First place to get an idea would be the drawing
routine in the blob sample that print the rectangles/circles/whatever
around the identified objects. Some simple calculation, copy the image
and you're done. If you want, you can overlay that with the
bgfgmodel->fg - image so you end up only with the object without the
background.
Depending on what you're up to it might be more efficient to go with
the ROI-function (Rectangle Of Interest).

- To get the samplecode running simply read the information the
program offers you when you start ist without parameters and then call
it with all the parameters set to one option or the other. The video
input must be a .avi - file.

Good luck

--- In [hidden email], "rzaman_mctr" <rzaman_mctr@...> wrote:

> Dear Friends
>
> I want to separate blob and make the blob as image from the original
> image. As blobs are conneted components and like a structure, I can not
> get the image data of that blob.Is there any simple code to perform
> this action? Please help me with simple code.
>
> If possible, Please tell me what to do to run blob tracking example in
> opencv sample.
>

> Rana

Re: Re: How can I make blob as image from original image

Juan D'Amato
You can also use cvBlobsLib, and test with different Threshold

Regards

--
Ing. Juan P.D'Amato
Tel : 02293 - 439690