How can I transmit a single frame over network?

How can I transmit a single frame over network?

Jian Fang
Hello,

I want to send one or two frames from a video clip to another client window on the same screen. How can I wrap the frame and send it to other applications? The application I'm doing is that I want to grab a designated frame, i.e. frame 100, from a video clip and send it to another application for further processing, i.e. enlarge or shrink the frame. My problem is I don't know how to package the frame because the sender and receiver are not allowed to read the same frame buffer. Any comments or pointers to websites? Thanks!

-John