Quantcast

How can i use OpenCV in Visual C#?

ali onur
Hi everyone,
after i have searched this subject on internet for 2 days, i decided
in my visual c# windows form application. i read about "SharperCV", a
lot of about "c++ interop" and find some dlls but not including
cvblobslib. i got confused and ask you what is the best solution for
this problem. more simply how can i wrap my own .h and .cpp files and
use them in c# ??

Re: How can i use OpenCV in Visual C#?

coskun kazma
dear  onur,you sholud install opencvdotnet 0.7 offcourse before you installed opencv 1.0
after creating your project, in the .Net platform there is "solution explorer" window at right panel. in the "solution explorer" window, right click "references"  than "add references" than go to "browse" tab and use drop down menu find "opencvdotnet" file in the "program files" than add 3 files that are OpenCVDotNet.Algs.dll, OpenCVDotNet.dll, OpenCVDotNet.UI.dll. Before starting code restart your computer. if you faced any problem please contact meBest regards,
after i have searched this subject on internet for 2 days, i decided

in my visual c# windows form application. i read about "SharperCV", a

lot of about "c++ interop" and find some dlls but not including

cvblobslib. i got confused and ask you what is the best solution for

this problem. more simply how can i wrap my own .h and .cpp files and

use them in c# ??

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: How can i use OpenCV in Visual C#?

davidmarcelo2003
You can find an OpenCV wrappers list here:

http://www.eyegazetracking.com/2008/10/opencv-wrappers.html

Regards.
2008/12/27 ali onur <[hidden email]>

>   Hi everyone,
> after i have searched this subject on internet for 2 days, i decided
> in my visual c# windows form application. i read about "SharperCV", a
> lot of about "c++ interop" and find some dlls but not including
> cvblobslib. i got confused and ask you what is the best solution for
> this problem. more simply how can i wrap my own .h and .cpp files and
> use them in c# ??

Re: How can i use OpenCV in Visual C#?

sunder raj

=====================
Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post

Re: How can i use OpenCV in Visual C#?

sunder raj
 hi,

        I'm working on OpenCV1.1pre using  .NET C# .

     In order to call the openCV functions i'm using EmguCV 1.4.0.0(as a
wrapper).

u can try it out. It's a free source and is available on
www.SourceForge.net <http://www.SourceForge.net>  .And huvn't faced any
problem in using this.

bie.

Thanks and Regards.