How to Draw Contours in Image when have CHAIN CODE Freeman

How to Draw Contours in Image when have CHAIN CODE Freeman

ductsbn95
Hi guys,
I have CHAIN CODE and I want to Draw Contours from this chain code.

I have a basic understanding of Chain code, but I don't know how to draw a Contours from this Chain Code using opencv

Please help me, guide me how to use!

Thank you so much !

Link Chain code: ftp://figment.csee.usf.edu/pub/DDSM/cases/benigns/benign_03/case1368/A_1368_1.LEFT_CC.OVERLAY