How to filter a color from an iplImage?

oded.shafran
Hi!

I'm new to OpenCV, and I have 2 questions:
1. If I want to see only the "yellow" in an RGB image, how can I do that?

2. after filtering, i'd like to get a location where the most yellow
pixels are (like in blob tracking)...

thank you very very much

Re: How to filter a color from an iplImage?

Phani Bhushan Tholeti
use HSV - define ranges for H and S as per your requirements. then use
cvThreshold to get pixels that are in that range. From the thresholded (
grey scale) image u can find the largest blob

--
Lots o' Luv,
Phani Bhushan

Let not your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right - Isaac
Asimov (Salvor Hardin in Foundation and Empire)