Quantcast

How to make or implement gender detection in C#

How to make or implement gender detection in C#

betta.picta
I've read arcticle from : http://docs.opencv.org/trunk/modules/contrib/doc/facerec/tutorial/facerec_gender_classification.html

Based on that arcticle,,
i want to make C# Application that implement Fisherface Method.
Is it possible and effective to make or implement gender detection in C# using Fisherface. If it so, how to make or implement gender detection in C# based Fisherface algorithm?

Re: How to make or implement gender detection in C#

Balaramakrishna Rachumallu
I do not know about FisherFace algorithm but you can use EMGU CV which
is similar to Open CV but for C# to detect gender if you have already
the classifier for gender detection.

On 7/14/13, betta.picta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've read arcticle from :
> http://docs.opencv.org/trunk/modules/contrib/doc/facerec/tutorial/facerec_gender_classification.html
>
> Based on that arcticle,,
> i want to make C# Application that implement Fisherface Method.
> Is it possible and effective to make or implement gender detection in C#
> using Fisherface. If it so, how to make or implement gender detection in C#
> based Fisherface algorithm?

Re: How to make or implement gender detection in C#

kobigurkan
EmguCV is one option, but I usually prefer writing a c++ dll with an exported c interface, and pinvoking that from c#. Drop me an email if you need assistance

ב-16 ביול 2013, בשעה 15:03, Balaramakrishna Rachumallu <[hidden email]> כתב/ה:

> I do not know about FisherFace algorithm but you can use EMGU CV which
> is similar to Open CV but for C# to detect gender if you have already
> the classifier for gender detection.
>
> On 7/14/13, betta.picta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I've read arcticle from :
> > http://docs.opencv.org/trunk/modules/contrib/doc/facerec/tutorial/facerec_gender_classification.html
> >
> > Based on that arcticle,,
> > i want to make C# Application that implement Fisherface Method.
> > Is it possible and effective to make or implement gender detection in C#
> > using Fisherface. If it so, how to make or implement gender detection in C#
> > based Fisherface algorithm?

Re: How to make or implement gender detection in C#

Irfan
Hello Sir,
            I am working on a project,which requires gender and emotion detection in C#.I have found libraries in C++.There is a lot of things on internet about C++/CLI, but that seemed to be a little bit difficult for understanding and i am also not sure that they would work.So can you please guide me, which is a better way to do that and that would be more generous if you please refer me some tutorial to complete this task.