How to train your own haar cascade classifier

How to train your own haar cascade classifier

opencv-users mailing list
Hello

 Im trying to detect certain pose of hand with haar cascade using raspberry pi and python, i already try with all kind tutorial in the web, but everytime i test it i cant find any pose. is theres something wrong with the .xml file? or i need to redo my training?

 if you have any advice or proper way how to training your ow image please let me know. thanks

 -Anshor

Re: How to train your own haar cascade classifier

opencv-users mailing list
Hi Anshor,

I really don't know about the details of you program.
But, I am suggesting that you should train a small set of samples, then see
the results.
In addition, carefully read about samples preparation and parameters
tuning of the method.

Hope you can solve the problem soon.
Prasarn Kiddee

*12th Floor,Intelligent BuildingState Key Laboratory of Management and
Control for Complex SystemsInstitute of Automation, Chinese Academy of
Sciences95 Zhongguancun East Road,*
*Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100190*
桑 凯迪

*12 层 复杂系统与智能科学实验室自动化研究所,中国科学院大学北京市海淀区 中关村东路 95号 邮编:100190*