Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

Learner
Hy All,

I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link .
and i just added cvBlob.h in opencv2.2-> include folder .
and the rest of file i added in header source in my project .
but i get error of include cv,h does not found in cvtracker.cpp .

It should work but it's not working with my opencv2.2 .
Am i doing any mistake . please guide me thanks

Re: Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

shahzad.moghimi
hi
when I used c++ I added directory in common project >> c\c++ >> general, it was so important to my projects. ( I used this path to build project: win32>>console application, after that in properties I add the path that I mention)

Good luck

________________________________

RE: Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

moh moh

Hi, try to use the cvBlobsLib library, it works fine with openCV2.3 and 2.2

http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/cvBlobsLib#Download

To: [hidden email]

Re: Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

Francisco Ares
I use just functions from OpenCV itself, like "findContours" and once
they're found, there is "contourArea" and many more:

http://opencv.itseez.com/modules/imgproc/doc/structural_analysis_and_shape_descriptors.html

Good luck
Francisco

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link . and i just added cvBlo

Learner
Hy moh moh ,

sorry do't  know your  real name . :)

Is there  not  any problem with VS 2010 ?

The cvBlob lib coded in VS 6.0 , so  will that work with VS 2010 ? ? ?

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 6:44 PM, moh moh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

>  Hi, try to use the cvBlobsLib library, it works fine with openCV2.3 and
> 2.2
>
> http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/cvBlobsLib#Download
>
> ------------------------------
> To: [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 04:36:20 +0000
> Subject: [OpenCV] Hy All, I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link .
> and i just added cvBlo
>

>  Hy All,
>
> I downloaded cvBlob 10.3 from the cvBlob link .
> and i just added cvBlob.h in opencv2.2-> include folder .
> and the rest of file i added in header source in my project .
> but i get error of include cv,h does not found in cvtracker.cpp .
>
> It should work but it's not working with my opencv2.2 .
> Am i doing any mistake . please guide me thanks

--
Learn from life....
Its true that old is gold that can never be lost... Nature's first green is