Image Data to IplImage conversion

johnarg15
I am new to OpenCV and want to help regarding conversion of image data
to IplImage. In my application, my image data is in LPWORD and the
header is in LPBITMAPINFO.

I am doing distortion correction of image. I can do it if the input is
file. However, with image data, the conversion to IplImage is unknown
to me.

Any help with a sample example is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Image Data to IplImage conversion

Phani Bhushan Tholeti
i am not sure of the formats you give - but cvloadImage should work for all
if the format is supported

--
Lots o' Luv,
Phani Bhushan

Let not your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right - Isaac
Asimov (Salvor Hardin in Foundation and Empire)

Re: Image Data to IplImage conversion

Diego Trally
If I understand you want to convert "microsoft" Bitmap (not the bmp file,
but a structure/class from MSVS) to IplImage right?
Try use cvSetImageData, and pass this image pointer as parameter... i'm not
with the doc here right now so can't help more than this

2009/2/13 Phani Bhushan Tholeti <[hidden email]>

>   i am not sure of the formats you give - but cvloadImage should work for
> all
> if the format is supported
>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:28, johnarg15 <[hidden email]<johnarg15%40yahoo.com>>
> wrote:
>
> > I am new to OpenCV and want to help regarding conversion of image data
> > to IplImage. In my application, my image data is in LPWORD and the
> > header is in LPBITMAPINFO.
> >
> > I am doing distortion correction of image. I can do it if the input is
> > file. However, with image data, the conversion to IplImage is unknown
> > to me.
> >
> > Any help with a sample example is greatly appreciated.
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> --
> Lots o' Luv,
> Phani Bhushan
>
> Let not your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right - Isaac
> Asimov (Salvor Hardin in Foundation and Empire)

[]'s #

Re: Image Data to IplImage conversion

johnarg15

Dear Mr. Phani Bhushan,
Thank you for your reply with suggestions. I will do as per your
suggestion. I want one more help regarding saving the 32 bit image
using cvLoadImage. It gets converted to 24 bit after saving with
cvLoadImage. Could you please suggest the solution.

Thanking in advance.