Implementation of GVF snake in Opencv

Asanka Wickramasinghe
Dear All,

Have anybody here implemented the opencv version of GVF snakes for gray scale (8UCH1) images. If you have is it possible to share it since I need to use GVF snake in my implementation.

Thanks.
Asanka

Re: Implementation of GVF snake in Opencv

Asanka Wickramasinghe
well.. nobody responded. So went ahead and implemented my own implementation. Actually it is a port of Matlab code. its not 100% complete but it works. If anybody needs it let me know.

Thanks.

--- In [hidden email], "asanka424" <asanka424@...> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Have anybody here implemented the opencv version of GVF snakes for gray scale (8UCH1) images. If you have is it possible to share it since I need to use GVF snake in my implementation.
>
> Thanks.
> Asanka

Re: Implementation of GVF snake in Opencv

rhcpfan91
Hello!
I'd like to get your code, if it is possible :)

Thank you very much,
Andrei Ciobanu, ROMANIA

Re: Implementation of GVF snake in Opencv

rhcpfan91
It would be a great help if you can share your implementation with me.
Thank you,
    Andrei Ciobanu, ROMANIA

Re: Implementation of GVF snake in Opencv

nadine
Hi, would you please send me your implementation?