Introducing Datamunchers - service for annotating training sets

Introducing Datamunchers - service for annotating training sets

opencv-users mailing list
Deep learning and other state of the art machine learning approaches
need massive
well-annotated datasets. Our team of data munchers can annotate your big
data in a quick, cheap and accurate way.

Our previous projects have included tagging/annotation/filtering of
millions of text & image files and editing/segmenting thousands of audio
files. We focus on providing a quick turnaround time and making sure the
final training set matches your specifications.

We would love to chat with you at [hidden email] and find an
effective solution
for your problem.

More details: http://datamunchers.co/

Thanks