LBP eye Cascade Training.

YoussefH
Hello,
I need some help considering LBP eye Cascade Training. I have a database of 1520 (bioid database) faces from which I have created a sample of 3040 positive images (width 50 and height 50) and 750 negative images (Noses, lips, skin, cars ...)
After training my cascade (10 stages) i still can't detect eyes.
Can anyone suggest what can i do? Are my parameters rights, number of positive and negative images sufficient?

Thanks in advance.
Youssef Hbali.

Re: LBP eye Cascade Training.

Shervin Emami
Perhaps you need much more negative images. The general guideline seems to
be roughly 10x more negative images than positive images, but you have less
negatives than positives.

Cheers,
Shervin Emami.
http://www.shervinemami.info/openCV.html

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:52 AM, youssef <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> Hello,
> I need some help considering LBP eye Cascade Training. I have a database
> of 1520 (bioid database) faces from which I have created a sample of 3040
> positive images (width 50 and height 50) and 750 negative images (Noses,
> lips, skin, cars ...)
> After training my cascade (10 stages) i still can't detect eyes.
> Can anyone suggest what can i do? Are my parameters rights, number of
> positive and negative images sufficient?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Youssef Hbali.

Re: LBP eye Cascade Training.

millo
did you succeed? I'am looking for a lbp cascade classifier but it seems that there aren't online.

Thank you