Motion Understanding

Pablo Barrio
Hi,

My name is Pablo and it's my first post. I would like to know some
features of OPENCV to support motion Understanding. Then, when I'll
have investigated a bit more... I'll ask more specific.

thanks in advance,

Pablo

Re: Motion Understanding

jmaudier
Hi,

What do you mean by motion understanding ? I don't understand.

Jeremy

--- In [hidden email], "pjbarrio" <pjbarrio@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Pablo and it's my first post. I would like to know some
> features of OPENCV to support motion Understanding. Then, when I'll
> have investigated a bit more... I'll ask more specific.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Pablo

Re: Re: Motion Understanding

Pablo Barrio
Hi!

When I searched for some information about OpenCV I found a webPage http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/Welcome#Welcome.2BAC8-Introduction.WhatisOpenCV.3F.

That Page mentions Motion Understanding, so I ask for more information.

I have to work in Dynamic Gestures, I have to recognize some movements from a video stream to detect some gestures. For example: If in the video a Hand moves in circle, I have to recognize that movement and execute an action in my C++ code.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo

________________________________

--- In OpenCV@yahoogroups. com, "pjbarrio" <pjbarrio@.. .> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Pablo and it's my first post. I would like to know some
> features of OPENCV to support motion Understanding. Then, when I'll
> have investigated a bit more... I'll ask more specific.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Pablo

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

Re: Re: Motion Understanding

Juan D'Amato
I think you can extract some ideas from here (and why not some source code
;)

http://www.movesinstitute.org/~kolsch/HandVu/HandVu.html

Juan

--