Object position detection like zero latency vr

Object position detection like zero latency vr

opencv-users mailing list
Hi ,
I want track people in closed room.Zero latency vr seems make this.How their system works ? How they know users real position ? How can make somethink like that and integrate opencv ?

In photos u can see system.

 Photos:
 This Is Zero Latency, The Future Of Immersive Gaming http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/08/this-is-zero-latency-the-future-of-immersive-gaming/

 http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/08/this-is-zero-latency-the-future-of-immersive-gaming/

 This Is Zero Latency, The Future Of Immersive Gaming http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/08/this-is-zero-latency-the-future-of-immersive-gaming/ My hands are sweaty. The gun I’m holding is heavy. I’m stressed already. I feel like I’ve been running for hours. “Where are t...

 View on www.kotaku.com.au http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/08/this-is-zero-latency-the-future-of-immersive-gaming/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Videos:
 Inversion VR - IRL vs In game view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0soLF1ZJBA

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0soLF1ZJBA

 Inversion VR - IRL vs In game view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0soLF1ZJBA Here's a little test to show the tracking vs what you see in the game, from a spectators POV. Sync's a bit rough as its just a proof of concept. Let us know...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0soLF1ZJBA
 Preview by Yahoo

 Zero Latency - Inversion VR system - Beta test terror with Oculus Rift https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTs1QMF5irI

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTs1QMF5irI

 Zero Latency - Inversion VR system - Beta test terror wi... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTs1QMF5irI In 2014 the Inversion VR system, featuring the Oculus Rift will be launched. Get ready for wireless, full freedom of movement virtual reality. Take on a zo...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTs1QMF5irI
 Preview by Yahoo

 Zero Latency VR - Crazy Multiplayer Free Roam VR - You won't believe it's real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabOf8ut2IA

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabOf8ut2IA

 Zero Latency VR - Crazy Multiplayer Free Roam VR ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabOf8ut2IA Zero Latency VR. Come and experience the future of immersive gaming. In Melbourne, Australia. Imagine a game that doesn't feel like a game. Where yo...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabOf8ut2IA
 Preview by Yahoo