OpenCV 3.0 & MSVC++ Community 2015

opencv-users mailing list
Dears,

 I'm a newbie to OpenCV and I would like to get start with it. I've downloaded/installed MSVC++ Community 2015 & OpenCV 3.0. I am trying to get running sample examples of OpenCV.

 Do I need to build OpenCV libs for MSVC++ 2015 or can I re-use those within vc12 folders (now I am pointing to those)?

 Am I able to run OpenCV 3.0 samples\cpp under MSVC++ Community 2015?

 Now I am getting errors when I try to run samples:
 "The program can't start because MSVC120D.dll is missing ..." but I have that in System32 folder.

 Thank you very much for help.

 Best regards,
 pete

Re: OpenCV 3.0 & MSVC++ Community 2015

opencv-users mailing list
Seems like you are probably missing a service pack

Re: OpenCV 3.0 & MSVC++ Community 2015

opencv-users mailing list
Actually I did build latest opencv from github with MSVC++ 2015 and then run examples. Now I am running it OK.  Actual installation package is not working with MSVC++ 2015.

 Regards,
 Peter