OpenCV technical debt

bjohannsson
Hello

I'm doing a school project where we're documenting the architecture of OpenCV. One issue I'm dealing with currently is identifying technical debt issues that OpenCV has encountered. The only way I can think of to find this by myself is to look at issues and pull requests at Github.

If any one knows about some issues regarding this matter, I would be glad if you would share it.

Thank you for your time and best regards,
Bjarki