Opencv Java detecting spine from canny edged image [1 Attachment]

Opencv Java detecting spine from canny edged image [1 Attachment]

opencv-users mailing list
Hi, I have identified edges by canny edge algorithm. I have uploaded the image of edges here. Now, I need to extract the spine from this image. Can anybody suggest me the process by using opencv java. Or at least a pseudo process from other languages like c++ or c. Thanks in advance.

Re: Opencv Java detecting spine from canny edged image