Quantcast

Pedestrian Detection

xywlpo
Hi everyone:
      Recently, I have study monocular pedestrian detection for our group's autonomous vehicle, and it needs real-time. I am a freshman in this field, so I don't know what method I should use to achieve this task, do you have any advice for me?
      Thank you for your advice and may you happy.

Re: Pedestrian Detection

Franco Amato
Hi,
you can try HOG.
Regards

2011/2/24 江南 <[hidden email]>

> Hi everyone:
>       Recently, I have study monocular pedestrian detection for our group's
> autonomous vehicle, and it needs real-time. I am a freshman in this field,
> so I don't know what method I should use to achieve this task, do you have
> any advice for me?
>       Thank you for your advice and may you happy.

Re:Re: [OpenCV] Pedestrian Detection

xywlpo
Thank you for your advice

在 2011-03-01 01:59:07,"Franco Amato" <[hidden email]> 写道:

Hi,
you can try HOG.
Regards