Quantcast

[Q] Hartley & Zisserman's book 3D reconstruction auto calibration equation solving

[Q] Hartley & Zisserman's book 3D reconstruction auto calibration equation solving

 Are there any kind soul willing to give me any pointers to solve the Hartley & Zisserman's
 3D reconstruction auto calibration equation for VARYING focal length; to solve focal lengths as well as plane at infinity  parameters? I think I understand the equation, but I cannot solve the following set of nonlinear equations

 Equation 19.3 or equation 19.4, varying focal length.. For fixed focal length, I found Pollefey's solution. But it seems his approach cannot solve this equation.

 K^(iK^i)^ T = (A^i - a^i p^T) K^1 (K^1)^T  (A^i - a^i p^T)^T

 Thanks in advance,

 John