[Q] projection matrix for 3d reconstruction using 2 VARYING focal images

[Q] projection matrix for 3d reconstruction using 2 VARYING focal images

 I have been working on VARYING focal 3D reconstruction using two images. Same camera (same internal K but different focal length).

 For reconstruction, I have set
 P1 = [ I  |  0 ]
 P2 = [e X F + e p^T | e ] where e is normalized epipole.

 Above P2 works OK for a fixed focal 3D reconstruction.
 For VARYING focal, the above P2 does not work for me.
 I could be able to compute a focal length ratio using Kruppa equation.

 Please give me any pointers or equations to successfully solve 3D reconstruction for VARYING focal length.

 Best wishes (for a chinese new year)

 John P