Re: Accessing IplImage structure elements in Python

Re: Accessing IplImage structure elements in Python

Mike Sarahan
I think the easiest way is to use IPython.  I create a cvMat instance
(which replace IplImage as near as I can tell) by loading an image.  I
use the matlab_syntax example from the openCV wiki - imread.  Once I
have defined an object, typing the object name followed by a period
will activate tab-completion for all the methods possible on that object.

for example,
a=imread('image.jpg')
a.<tab>

Where <tab> is the actual keystroke.  it should spit out a long list
of possible stuff, some of which is height, width, etc.

Hope this helps...