Re: How to check performance in Haartraining...

Re: How to check performance in Haartraining...

mshoaib_amin
Hi all ,
Someone found solution for this problem?

Regards

--- In [hidden email], gokul <cosmicein_cv@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to generate cascades for hand gesture recognition. I
performed my haartraining with 1084 positive images(-npos 1084) and
3044 negative images(-nneg 3044). After getting the cascade i tried to
check the performance of it. I used 40 positives images that were not
used for training(i stored it in C:/.....temp/positives/testing).i
generated the 'testing.txt' file.

> -->performance.exe -data data/cascade -info
positives/testing/testing.txt -w 20 -h 20 -rs 16

> AND I GET THE RESULT LIKE THIS:
> +================================+======+======+======+
> |            File Name           | Hits |Missed| False|
> +================================+======+======+======+
> |                           Total|     0|     0|     0|
> +================================+======+======+======+
> Number of stages: 16
> Number of weak classifiers: 160
> Total time: 0.000000
> 16
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>     0    0    -1.#IND00    -1.#IND00
>
> I also tried including the path to the image in testing.txt. As per
ObjectDetection_Howto by Florian im supposed to get an error but i
dont get even that. What could probably be the reason for this. What
changes should i do in my procedure... Pls suggest me...