Re: Normalized Cuts

Rao Cen
May I ask the same question one more time here? thanks lot.
--- In [hidden email], "ruka.sakurai" <ruka.sakurai@...>
wrote:

> Has Normalized Cuts been implemented in OpenCV?
>
> I don't see any posts about normalized cuts since 2001.
>
> Normalized Cuts by Shi and Malik (for image segmentation):
> MATLAB implementation: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~jshi/software/
> Shi: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/%7Ejshi/grouping-thoughts.html
> Malik: http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~malik/malik-pubs-ptrs.html

Re: Re: Normalized Cuts

ozan şener
I am not sure about OpenCV however normalied cut has been implemented
several times for C/C++. I have used one of them in past but I can not
remember the name of the project. I think you may find easily after some
search. C/C++ implementation use different graph and array structure
therefore you need to convert your image data to implemented structure. I
also know that in real time C/C++ implementation was promising.

Have Fun
----
Ozan Şener