Re: Null pointer (NULL array pointer is passed) in function cvGetMat C:\...\cxar

Re: Null pointer (NULL array pointer is passed) in function cvGetMat C:\...\cxar

jose_h_c
Hi,
I'm running an OpenCV app, and I get this same message:

OpenCV GUI Error Handler

Null pointer (NULL array pointer is passed) in function cvGetMat, .\cxarray.cpp(2780)

How can I fix this?? PLEASE HELP ME! I've been working on this 24/7 for the past 2 weeks

Thanks

Re: Null pointer (NULL array pointer is passed) in function cvGetMat C:\...\cxar

guilherme_orlandini
Generaly, this problem is related to wrong path of image, or error in the
name of image.....can you post your code?