Quantcast

Re: Sorting 2D CvMat* Matrix

anjan_nepal
Actually, I was wondering if OpenCV itself has the function thinking
sth within opencv is faster than what we code. Since i didn't find it
in opencv, I did it on my own. Instead of creating an extra matrix, i
just created a temp row to store one of the rows for swapping. Thanks
for the reply.
--- In [hidden email], "Lim Yeen Fei" <cloud_roti_canai@...>