Re: total frustration

azkuenejb
At this moment, VideoMan only works in Windows. We want to make it
portable. The core of VideoMan is almost portable, but we need to
develop input modules for Linux and other systems. For an explanation
about the library structure look at this:
http://videomanlib.sourceforge.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=52
It would be nice to find people that want to collaborate in the
VideoMan development creating those input modules

--- In [hidden email], K T <tsourk2002@...> wrote:

> it looks like Videoman only does windows...
>
> anythign for OSX? or at least windows?
>
> I mean its ridiculous...opencv cvGetCaptureProperty
>
>  property functions, will not work,
>
> and that is well known, and ALL I need is to capture is frame rate
>
> from USB camera and regulate
>
> Iam on OSX
>
> maybe I can be in LINUX>....
>
> there is IVT (Integrated Vision Toolkit)
>
> but it will not support functions that deal with frame rate unless
if you have