Removing camera distortion from a video (without access to the original camera)

Removing camera distortion from a video (without access to the original camera)

hijstr
I have some sport footage that has significant barrelling which I
would like to remove.

From what I can see, removing distortion with CV requires access to
the original camera so as to compute matrixes and mappings etc. Is
there anyway to remove barrelling without access to the camera?

Re: Removing camera distortion from a video (without access to the original camera)

hijstr
--- In [hidden email], "hijstr" <fupoff@...> wrote:

> I have some sport footage that has significant barrelling which I
> would like to remove.
>
> From what I can see, removing distortion with CV requires access to
> the original camera so as to compute matrixes and mappings etc. Is
> there anyway to remove barrelling without access to the camera?

Anyone?!