SIFT corner detection with support for masks

SIFT corner detection with support for masks

luca.dantona
Hi!
In a previous post someone wrote about an implementation of the SIFT
algorithm which can be found here:
http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~hess/
I tried it and it works very well, but it does not support masks :(
I need to find feature points only in a given region (which is a
plane, because I need to obtain the omography between consecutive
frames). I have a black and white image which specifies that region.
Has anyone extended that code with the support for masks, or found a
different solution to this problem?
Thanks!